Billing & fees
Transparent & just
Prunaru & Associates lawyers in Brasov strive to provide some of the highest quality legal services in Romania in a professional and efficient manner to every client, always working with our clients to develop long term strategies that meet their specific needs and deadlines. Our Brasov lawyers are well trained and continuously developing their professional skills to ensure the best client services possible.
How do we establish our fees?
Our lawyers in Brasov handle cases using a wide variety of fee arrangements. Some matters are handled on an hourly basis, others on a fixed fee basis and still others pursuant to contingent fee agreements. In all instances, Prunaru & Associates aim to charge reasonable fees for our work that reflect, among other things:
• Time and labor required to complete the representation;
• Novelty and difficulty of the issues involved;
• The skills required to perform our services properly;
• Fees customarily charged to the firm’s clients for similar services, as well as the fees normally charged by other lawyers in the area for similar services;
• The likelihood that accepting the representation will preclude our ability to accept other matters for other clients;
• Results obtained for the client;
• Time limitations imposed by the client or the circumstances of the engagement;
• The experience, reputation and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services;
• Degree of cooperation, or lack thereof, we receive from the client, opposing counsel or third parties to the matter or transaction.
Transparency & trust
Prunaru & Associates lawyers in Brasov are fair and just when establishing hourly rates for the firm’s lawyers, taking each lawyer’s experience into consideration, as well as the complexity of the legal services likely to be provided.
The time is recorded as an approximation of the actual time taken, and minimum charges may apply for certain functions.
While from time to time our Brasov lawyers may waive charges, offer credits or reduce recorded time billed, the firm reserves the right to increase time billed under our hourly billing method to account for the various considerations discussed above. These adjustments are intended to reward efficiency, and produce comparable fees for clients receiving similar services and promote client satisfaction.
Relationships are built on trust, so we ask our clients to relay any queries or concerns regarding our fees to the lawyer handling their case or to our billing department.
We value our transparency with our fees and strongly encouraged our clients to discuss fee arrangements as early in the representation as possible.